The ordering process
The following steps need to be completed before placing an order:
- Add your product to the shopping basket
- Indicate how many products you wish to receive
- Through shopping cart you can adjust your orders
- On this page you can also enter your discount code if you have one
- If you have made changes or entered a discount code, click on "Update".
- Click on "Proceed to checkout".
- Fill in your details at Invoice data
- Choose your desired payment method and go through the steps for payment
- Please read our General Terms and Conditions and check if your order is approved. If you agree, tick the box
- Click on "Place order"
- You will then receive the confirmation of your order at your e-mail address with the invoice in PDF attached.
- As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse you will receive a message with the link from DPD for the Track and Trace. DPD will then keep you further informed.
A product with expected delivery status
If your product is not immediately available we will clearly indicate this in a light yellow box on the order page and again in your shopping cart. This will indicate when we can deliver the product to you. Your payment (reservation) is safe with us. As soon as your product is delivered you will receive a message from us.