If you regret your purchase, you may revoke it within 14 days without giving any reason. After notification that you are cancelling your purchase, you still have 14 days to return the product.
- We can only process returns if the order is returned undamaged, in its original packaging and in a sturdy shipping box, if possible. For products that are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge the damage (depreciation);
- Items delivered by Duuxstore.com through the following sales channels:
- Items purchased directly online at duuxstore.com. If you have purchased a Duux product at one of our retail outlets (Media Market, BCC, Wehkamp, Bol.com, Coolblue, Expert, VTWonen) you must also return the product there.
- You will receive the full purchase price including any standard shipping costs back from us within 14 days after dissolution. We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back, or you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- Please note that depending on your bank, it may take another 2-10 business days for the credit to be credited to your account.
- The delivered products are subject to the General Terms and Conditions, which can be read here.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke the agreement within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us by an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing, by post, fax or e-mail) that you wish to withdraw from the contract. You can do this using the standard withdrawal form (PDF), but you are not obliged to do so. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send your notification regarding your exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from the contract, all payments made by you up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), will be refunded by us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. If you only return a part of your order, the costs of delivery will not be refunded. We will refund you with the same means of payment as you used to carry out the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged any costs for such reimbursement. We may wait for a refund until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have informed us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Follow these steps to return your order:
- Fill in the digital form as completely as possible
- Name, order number and email address are required fields
- Press “Request“.
- Your email will be processed and within 2 days you will receive a return notification with a return seal. This must be clearly visible on the box to confirm
- With this parcel seal we can track your shipment and see when it has been received in our warehouse.
5406 TE Uden
(please note this is not a return address)
Mon-Fri: 9:00 till 17:00
+31 (0) 162 700 567