The following are not permitted:
- Opinions or statements that have nothing to do with how you experienced the article
- Only comments on the price or shipping
- Inappropriate language (for example, but not limited to, swearing, racist remarks, diseases or slurs)
- References, whether as URL or not, to other websites
- Discounts, commercial actions, campaigns or price differences compared to other (online) shops
- Commercial content and/or a commercial purpose, unless explicitly stated in a separate paragraph.
When reviews are removed
Duux may, without notice, reject a review immediately after it is written or remove it afterwards. This is possible in these cases, among others:
- If one or more conditions have not been met or Duux has a reasonable suspicion of this.
- If the review is about product information that was wrong at the time of purchase, but has since been changed. To avoid confusing customers, we may choose to delete the review.
A negative experience is never a reason to reject or delete a review. If the review meets the conditions, it comes online. No matter how negative or positive it is.
How reviews are collected and displayed
You can write a review in 2 ways:
- Each article on our website has a review section where you can start your own review.
- Sometimes we invite you via e-mail to review something you have bought.
If a review is written by someone who bought the item at duux.com, this is indicated.
Reviews are never directly visible. This is because the origin and content are first checked automatically or manually. We do this ourselves or have it done by a third party. Usually your review will be online within a day. The date you see in a review is the date it was written. In principle, reviews remain on duux.com forever. If a reviewer is paid by another party, it is mentioned in the review itself.
Duux.com may amend these conditions at any time. We will post a new version on our website as soon as possible.